Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Etude House Missing U I Can Fly Lip Balm Review

Hello! ^ ^
I previously reviewed the Missing U I can fly hand creams. 
Today, I want to review the Missing U I can fly lip balms. These adorable lip balms from Etude House are shaped as bird eggs.  

The best part? A portion of the profits from the Missing U campaign will be donated to research institutions through the UNEP Korea Birds.



credit: Etude House


Description(from momomango.com): The Etude House Missing U I Can Fly Lip Balm is formulated with naturally organic ingredients that makes the lips look and feel smooth and moist. Each lip balm contains sunflower oil and shea butter to effectively moisturize the lips and keep them from getting cracked and dry for a long period of time. The lip balm comes in a uniquely designed bird egg shaped container, making it a perfect beauty travel essential.




How adorable are these lip balms? They look very similar to EOS lip balms. 






Left to right: Bluebird & Kakapo Bird (Both smell like peaches)
The green lip balm is tinted, but  for me it applies sheer. 



Comes in four different colors!  (KakapoEagle owl, Barn owl, and Bluebird)
The lip balms are tinted, except for the Bluebird. 


Overall thoughts: 

Pros: My lips feel smooth and soft after application.
The packaging is adorable and easy to carry around. 
The shape of the lip balm makes application easy. 
I like the peach smell. 
A portion of the profits are donated to help endangered birds (the best part!). 

Cons:  I find myself reapplying often, the moisture does not last too long. 
The green lip balm (Kakapo) looks tinted, but for me it applies clear.  

Compared to the EOS? I think the EOS lip balms are better but I really like the story and campaign behind the Missing U lip balms. 

Would I recommend? 
Yes, because it is for a good cause! For me, the campaign makes the product more special. :) 



6 comments:

  1. oh these are cute!
    im not a huge fan of the eos lip balms... i defs wanna try these! haha

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, these lip balms are adorable! they smell so good too~ i love the name of your blog! twoplicates, super cute!

      Delete
  2. Looks so interesting ^^


    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does ^ ^ I love how it looks like a bird egg.

      Delete
  3. I immediately fell for this product cos of its cause~
    Woud love to try the Kakapo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All time I suprot natural product I want to say this product is good. but I know a better website whose made completly natural body lotion, body butter, Essental soap, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ Feel free to comment me! I will make sure to comment back^ ^ Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! -Sally