Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick Review

Hello~ I am so excited to write this review! The Creamy Tint Lipstick from Innisfree sold out in many stores when it first launched. The Creamy Tint Lipstick from Innisfree was on my beauty wish list for spring because I saw so many great reviews from Korean bloggers about this lipstick. 


What is the Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick? 
A highly pigmented, long lasting, moisture lipstick that delivers rich color in a stroke.
Lipstick contains Camellia Oil for moisture. 
3 free system (No Animal Products, Talc, and Benzophenone).




Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick 





The outside packaging is printed with soy ink. 




I purchased #2 Cocktail Pink, #4 Cocktail Orange, #9 Dandelion Coral.




The case of the lipstick is very simple and it shows the color of the lipstick on the bottom. 
The quality of the case is very nice. I am a big fan of simplicity and this case is so simple but pretty. 




On the inside it says, "A highly pigmented, long lasting, moisture lipstick that delivers rich color in a stroke."




#2 Cocktail Pink, #4 Cocktail Orange, #9 Dandelion Coral

The lipstick is has a candy strawberry scent. The scent reminds me of strawberry licorice. 





The texture of the lipstick is creamy and has a semi-matte finish. 
The pigment of the lipsticks are really great and because it is a Tint Lipstick, it will leave a stain.  

*I will update soon of pictures of the lipstick applied on my lips. My lips are in horrible condition right now. :(






Here are pictures from the Innisfree website:


Credit: innisfree
The Creamy Tint Lipstick can be used also as a tint or blush. 
-For a tint effect, apply lightly on the center of lips and blend. 
-To use as a blush, apply the lipstick on the top of your hand and mix with your foundation or BB cream. 



credit: innisfree
Colors on the model (L to R): #2 Cocktail Pink, #4 Cocktail Orange, #7 Spring Pink, #5 Summer Red 



Credit: Innisfree

The Creamy Tint Lipstick comes in ten different gorgeous shades. 
I want all ten! 

Where to purchase? I purchased from Gmarket for 12,000 Won. 
Also, it is on Ebay for about $17 dollars. 




Overall thoughts: 

 Pros: The lipsticks are very vivid and very pigmented.  
Lipstick feels light weight and glides on so smoothly. 
It feels very moisturizing and the color is super long lasting. 
It is versatile. It can be used as a lipstick, lip tint, and blush. 
I love the case and scent of the product. (I keep opening it just to smell it!)

I have nothing bad to say about this lipstick. 

 I can really see why this is popular in South Korea and why it sold out when it first launched. 
I personally dislike lipsticks and prefer lip tints because i hate the feeling of lipsticks but this product has changed my opinion on lipsticks! I really want to buy all ten colors and stock up on this.  
I would seriously recommend this product to everyone! ^ ^


26 comments:

  1. thanks for the review! ive been really loving innisfree products and ive been really into orange/ coral lipsticks. i will definitely check these out soon!
    http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving orange and coral lately too.This is my first lip product from innisfree and I am very impressed! Thanks for reading my review~ ^ ^

      Delete
  2. Innisfree products are really great! loving the dandelion coral. hope your lips will be okay soon so swatch the lippies, I bet they will look all look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandelion coral is my first coral lipstick and I am loving it! I will try to take pictures today of my lips. I am now going to try more innisfree products~ Are there any products you would recommend from innisfree?

      Delete
  3. The colors are great! *_* I love the orange shades!


    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are gorgeous! I was afraid of orange colored lip products but now I love it.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great product! :D Never heard of this brand so thanks for sharing!

    ❁【s ᴜ s ɪ ᴇ v ɪ ʙ ᴇ s】❁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome ^ ^ I have not tried too many of their products but because of this lipstick I want to try other products from them.

      Delete
  5. Great colors, thank you for sharing!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading~ You have great style!
      I'm a new follower of your blog :)
      Have a great day as well!

      Delete
  6. Love the packaging!

    At first, before I actually saw the lipsticks, I thought they looked more like lip chaps.

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have the same shape as a chapstick case. I really like the way it looks.

      Delete
  7. I love the colors, especially the pink one. Korea seems to always have the prettiest and cutest cosmetic packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true, Korean products always has really cute and pretty packaging. Sometimes I want to buy a product based on the packaging!

      Delete
  8. Great post! Doing my Gmarket order soon cant wait!

    Also I have replied to your comment you can find it at the link below!
    Thanks and Much Love Sakura
    http://sweetdaysofgirlie.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/mini-review-art-collection-mineral.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't gmarket amazing? I can't wait to see what you bought! ^ ^

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the review ^.^ Is it not only me, or this packaging really looks like NYX lipstick ?
    nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boxes looks so pretty! I prefer lip tints over lipsticks too and I would add this on the list of the products that I will buy once I lift my make up ban lol.

    -Marxie
    http://aegyoprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a makeup ban too. LOL. I really recommend this esp if you like lip tints better.

      Delete
  11. Omg i really like #9 Dandelion Coral and the #7 colour!
    Lip tints are so much better than lip glosses,
    Im always in a hunt for pigmented ones!
    LOVE INNISFREE <3
    Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super pretty colorrr aawww >,<


    www.mimoyoja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review.It makes me want those lipsticks so much.I should put them on my wishlist. ..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Innisfree, nice product! ^^

    I just followed you dear, I'll be very glad if you can follow me back ^^
    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to check this out!! I have heard so many good things about it!! I'm going to have a hard time picking out the colour i'm going to get!!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glinate 120 mg Tablet is a medication utilized in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. It brings about quick and robust control of blood sugar following dinners. It is commonly used in mix with different medicines. It ought to be utilized alongside a legitimate diet and exercise for the best outcomes. Hypoglycemia may happen as a reaction, especially if you don't keep up an ordinary diet or exercise plan.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ Feel free to comment me! I will make sure to comment back^ ^ Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! -Sally